Do you want to learn the secrets of creating a mountain bike film that people will love to watch? We’ve got you covered! In this one week workshop you will learn all the techniques you need to make extraordinary videos with simple equipment.
TAKE YOUR MOUNTAINBIKE FILMS TO THE NEXT LEVEL: JOIN OUR MTB FILMMAKING WORKSHOP!
« Making a film about your adventures is as tough and challenging as it is rewarding. I know because I was right there a couple of years ago. I started out with a modest little GoPro, filming my friends. A lot has happened since then. Millions of people have watched our videos. They have been screened at International festivals. And finally, I made my dream come true: I became a professional videographer, making a living out of what I love doing.
Now I’d like to invite you to take a look behind the scenes. To share the secrets of how to make outdoor sports films, that people actually love to watch. Within these 7 days, I will tell you everything I have learned about filmmaking and I will introduce you to all the rules, mechanisms and formulas that make a good movie. This is your opportunity to get all the information, inspiration and support that you need in order to create your own films – whether you are just starting out or if you are a seasoned pro, looking for fresh approaches. » Tom Malecha, Mountain Bike filmmaker and host of the workshop
30.07-03.08.2016– Sion, Switzerland
7 of 7 spots available
Workshop/Trip Cost: 1980 ChF
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Mountain bikers that want to get started in capturing their adventure in an easy and affordable way on video.
- Advanced filmmakers that are looking for inspiration and are interested in how other people work.
- Filmmakers from other outdoor sports.
- Everyone, who loves to ride bikes and who appreciates a fun week in the mountains
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- You will learn everything you need to know in order to create a mountain bike film, people will love to watch – from writing a script to shooting the video and editing it. You can download a detailed seminar program here.
- Maximum group size is 7, so you will get all your questions answered and lots of training one on one.
- You will get the chance to ride some of the best singletrack of the Swiss Alps. Valais is an amazing place to ride a bike!
- You will spend a week in a beautiful chalet with a view that will take your breath away!
- The course will be in English. We will teach the use of DSLRs and helmet cameras. Editing will be shown on Adobe Premiere and Aftereffects, though the training is not software specifi
- 4 nights in our luxurious chalet
- Theoretical and practical training on filmmaking, often 1-on-1
- Transfer from and to Geneva airport
- Riding with our professional multi-lingual & international guides.
- All breakfasts, mid-day trail snacks, 4 dinners in the chalet
- Private & Public transportation throughout the week (buses, trains, gondolas, etc).
- An Inspired Mountain Bike Adventures t-shirt and other Inspired gifts.
- Maximum number of participants is 7, while a minimum of 6 is required.
Got questions? Talk to Gabriel at Gabriel@inspiredmountainbikeadventures.com
INSPIRED Mountain Bike Adventures SARL
Rue de la Dixence 6
CP 525 – 1951 Sion
Tél. +33 (0)6 99 73 91 79